Friday, March 3, 2017

MEE Blog Post 06

1.) 7 hours of sleep per night?
2.) Active, Exercising?
3.) Social interaction
4.) Down time
5.) Homework completion

1.) 10/10
2.) 2/10
3.) 5/10
4.) 8/10
5.) 10/10

This will be another follow of blog post to last weeks post about my Linear Systems Test. Overall I think the test went very well, nothing was a surprise between homework and the study guide. Everything on the exam was seen/reviewed before hand and was up to the student if he/she wanted to review the work. For me, my study habits worked in my favor because that's what I'm used to, I purposely went to bed at 9pm the night before hand and got a good night sleep. Then once I woke up I worked through the entire studied guide from start to finish again just in case I may have missed something or not retained the information. It works out well in my favor if I take sample tests before the exam, being I have anxiety before exams. Next objective is this linear project which seems challenging but Im sure there are ways to simplify my topic of choice. I decided to compare two different suspension systems in used in cars, one is the standard passive system used in most cars (simple springs) and the other is an active system (changes dampening rates depending on different surfaces). I was informed that the systems are governed by differential equations and have to convert them to linear form somehow, ill figure it out soon, I hope haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment