Friday, March 10, 2017

MEE Blog Post 07


1.) 7 hours of sleep per night?
2.) Active, Exercising?
3.) Social interaction
4.) Down time
5.) Homework completion

1.) 10/10
2.) 4/10
3.) 8/10
4.) 10/10
5.) 10/10

This post is going to be for my grandfather who passed away this past Tuesday.

Steve,

You were an astounding man, one who was kind and loving to not only my grandmother but also my whole family. I will always remember the good spirit you radiated around you and carried with you wherever you were. Even after being diagnosed with cancer you never gave up, you fought it every day and remained optimistic through every treatment and surgery. I know you were not my biological grandfather but you never stopped filling the role no matter the circumstances. You never wanted me to call you “Grandpa” in fear of forgetting Arthur, but to me you will always be my grandfather. I’m sure he was very happy to see how you treated my family and is grateful for the 17 wonderful years you gave us. We all love you, rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment