Friday, March 24, 2017

MEE Blog Post 08

1.) 7 hours of sleep per night?
2.) Active, Exercising?
3.) Social interaction
4.) Down time
5.) Homework completion

1.) 10/10
2.) 2/10
3.) 6/10
4.) 1/10
5.) 7/10

Bad things come in 3's

If you read my post last week you would have seen that I lost my grandfather, after I posted that blog a came to find out that a friend of mine who was 23 passed due to a food allergy and couldn't be saved. Knowing that bad things usually come in threes, I was waiting for the last one and I come back from break to find my room soaked in water from my neighbors upstairs over flowing the bathtub or sink. Its been a difficult few weeks but this is what defines who you are, if you can make it through times like these a simple linear project from college cant be that bad. My project has been giving me issues from day one because of the differential equation involved in my system but I've found ways around it, just another obstacle and Im glad the project is finally nearing the end.


1 comment:

  1. First, you have my condolences. My grandfather passed a few years ago but he meant the world to me. I spent my entire childhood with him and he passed when I was around the age of 16 or 17. My parents didn't want me around him because he wasn't the best influence since he did smoke but I believed he was the best person in my life. Secondly, having a friend pass away would literally make me the most saddest person at that moment because I'm not sure how close you were to him but I have 3 friends who mean as much to me as my grandfather did. I can only imagine the amount of depression one could get. The fact that you even finished your project is amazing. At least now the hard part is over.

    ReplyDelete