Friday, February 24, 2017

MEE Blog Post 05

1.) 7 hours of sleep per night?
2.) Active, Exercising?
3.) Social interaction
4.) Down time
5.) Homework completion

1.) 3/10 (two all-nighters will be going to bed after writing this blog.)
2.) 2/10
3.) 4/10
4.) 3/10
5.) 10/10


Well I had my first exam in Linear and Im rather happy with the results. I didn't get a grade back but i know i did well on the exam thanks to the Mid term review to which I am extremely grateful for. The most challenging thing for me was setting up matrices based off of models, I still am not 100% on it and it reflected on the exam but Im an ace with Matrices. I've had several years of experience with them through grade school so it was just re learning them to this point. Overall I'm super happy with my progress in this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment