Friday, February 17, 2017

MEE Blog post 04


1.) 7 hours of sleep per night?
2.) Active, Exercising?
3.) Social interaction
4.) Down time
5.) Homework completion

1.) 5/10
2.) 10/10
3.) 8/10
4.) 8/10
5.) 9/10

Ten weeks to go... It feels odd to say this. The semester has only just started and were already one third of the way through (with the exemption of finals week and spring break.) That being said I finally checked out that Rockwall inside the gym by Cozis pizzeria. What a blast that was and a great stress reliever, it allowed me to meet some nice new people then the regular party crowds also.

Also I learned a valuable lesson this week, always prepare early. I ran into a scheduling issue with homework because I anticipated a time for how long it was going to take me to finish homework and it backfired in my face. I waited till the last minute and not only did it effect that one class but it caused a domino effect and eventually hurt me across the board. LESSON LEARNED. Just when you think you have it all figured out you don't, Im glad I learned though.

1 comment:

  1. I intend to hit the rock wall sometime soon too. It seems decent. Good job on your rating this week; looks like whatever you're doing is working well for you. Glad you learned your lesson about preparation. Definitely be sure to factor in some extra time to cushion yourself in case you fall off schedule.

    ReplyDelete