Wednesday, April 26, 2017

MEE Blog Post 13

The final blog post for my linear class, this semester flew by once I got back from break. Its been an eventful semester with more downs then ups but it'll be finished up next week and ill finally be able to enjoy a summer. For the past three years I've taken summer classes and this year I've decided to take a break and just slow it down a bit. Before I know it'll be my graduating semester from Temple University.

I learned a lot more from my linear systems class then I honestly thought I would. Dr.Ferrar taught me how to think outside box a little more and how to make life easier by using mat-lab. Blogging helped calm the nerves and also see that I'm not alone, everyone in the class pretty much experiences the same amount of stress for college. I will continue blogging, probably not every week but defiantly when important things happen in my life, ill have to change the blog page though im not satisfied with the layout.

End

1 comment:

  1. I agree totally. I just read another blog who said they couldn't see the value in this class. But I think this class isn't so much teaching us what to think but how to think.

    ReplyDelete